Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Jocelyn Jandi received a contact list from HN with the last known addresses for our classmates. I will be preparing an initial postcard mailer requesting updated contact info, directing classmates to Face Book and this Blog Spot as well as providing phone numbers, e-mail addresses and mailing addresses for myself and Jocelyn. From that feedback we will be compiling a comprehensive and current contact list. If anyone else is interested in assisting in the planning of this event please feel free to contact us at anytime. Dennis Huston and Mary Malloy have offered assistance but we could use some additional support.

My phone numbers are W-216-289-4740, C-216-513-7955 and my e-mail address is DRomaine@NRSInjuryLaw.com. Jocelyn can be reached at butlerj2@ccf.org. We will be posting more information regarding the date of the reunion and location as soon as those details are figured out. We are currently considering a Fall weekend date and I am attempting to contact Don Krashok from class of '88 who owns a bar on West 6th Street in Cleveland. His class held their reunion at his bar which seemed to work out well from what I have been told. Please assist us in getting out the word about the reunion and in putting together a comprehensive contact list. I hope you are all well and look forward to seeing you this Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment